The Power of Voice and Nonverbal Behaviour in Speech Communication
Trainer: Branka Zei Pollermann PhD
- 8th, 9th December
- Two day course
- Maximum number of attendees: 8
- To assess personal strengths and weaknesses (areas of improvement) via scientific measurement of communication skills (acoustic and visual analyses). To choose the speaking style that enhances credibility and persuasiveness.
- To acquire vocal skills appropriate for presenting facts and figures (meetings, video/audio conf.), negotiations, public speaking, and Face-to-Face communication.
- To assure congruence between 3 communication channels: verbal, vocal and non-verbal.
- To structure the content of presentations in a way that raises interest and maintains attention.