Trainings and Webinars
Speaking to Convince
balancing rational and emotional arguments
- To acquire general skills of a persuasive speaker.
- To balance rational and emotional arguments
- To combine central and peripheral routes to persuasion ( J. Cacioppo & R. Petty)
- Short theoretical explanations,
- Audio and video recordings,
- Practical exercises.
- Structure of a presentation,
- Central and peripheral routs to persuasion
- Two proof giving techniques
- Five argumentation techniques
- Choosing rational arguments
- Choosing emotional arguments,
- Three credibility building techniques,
- Visuals (graphs, texts),
- Basic vocal skills (pitch, intonation, verbal fluency).
Improve your performance!
Request your offer for training right now!